Friday, November 2, 2007

True Character Coming Out?

I'd like to warn readers that this post is rated R for language.
(I am putting it up for public record)

MID-DAY UPDATE: THE POST DELETER STRUCK AGAIN, DELETING HIS OWN COMMENTS FROM HIS BLOG. IT'S A GOOD THING I SAW THEM SO WE CAN HOLD HIM ACCOUNTABLE!

They say that you get to know who a person is once you've seen them operate under pressure. It looks like Eric Schwaab is cracking.

Over the last 48 hours the REAL Eric Schwaab seems to be coming out.

He started right here on this blog. On my post entitled "Hypocrisy? You Decide." Mr. Schwaab dropped by to drop off this one word comment.

It belongs in the little trash can below it, but I'm going to leave it up so that people can see his true colors come out.


Then, last night, he went crazy on his own blog. Thankfully, I was able to obtain copies of his site before he removes these highly offensive posts...

Folks, if this man is willing to do this on the internet, I shudder to think what he does in person or on the phone. Do you really want a guy like THIS to be your Town Councilor?

Please Vote Munafo this Tuesday or I'm going to have a LOT of writing to do over the next 4 years!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this guys got to know that people are reading
The other anti-hate blogs are talking about it too

Anonymous said...

COG Blaster here:
He kept claiming I was Janet-he went nuts. He erased all of my posts, and I assure you they were polite.

I just told him that his persecution mania (people driving by his house) was probably a figment of his imagination and that ppl in town feel more threatened by his colleagues-JJ and TT.

He went nuts-he even accused ME of driving by his house. Then the cussin' started.

He is truly UNFIT to be elected to ANYTHING

Anonymous said...

The fake letter-supporting Cox currently up on Bugsy's site hurts both his credibility and that of Mr. Cox.

Childish and mean, Barnstable deserves better.

Anonymous said...

Dear Dedicated,
I know how alarming these comments can be and I know that his character needs to be exposed.
Children may be viewing this site and should not be subject to this type of language.
Would you please consider using something like “#&@% You” instead.
Thank you
Jim Munafo, Jr

Anonymous said...

There is a clear level of paranoia with these people that goes beyond reason. We need to recognize that this group has driven the charge to get signatures for the charter commission. They are unstable and the idea that they might have any say in our town's government is downright scary.